So this is my sixth make up tutorial. It took me approximately 1 hour to complete this look.
I basically copy the guide provided by REVLON. The guide is stuck at the back of the palette and there's no guide written, just a picture with numbers.
That's the final look. I used all 5 shades. I was sort of nervous on the result :/
That's the numbering. I'll be using them in order from 1 to 5.
*clean your face, apply foundation and powder
1. Apply 1 on the inner corner of your eyes, I recommend using the small tip brush.
2. Apply 2 next, on you eyelids.
3. Apply 3 on the area between your lids and eyebrows
4. Apply 4 on the area between the outer corner of your eyes and the ending of your eyebrows.
5. Apply the last colour, 5 at the outer corner of your eyes. Apply a thin line of 5 under your eyes (half).
6. Draw your eyebrows using a brow pencil.
7. Apply mascara or simply put fake lashes on.
8. Done! Make sure between each colours are blended perfectly :)
I think these eyeshadow shades are perfect for summer, I mean, they're so colourful ☆〜（ゝ。∂）
What do you think dearest readers? Comments bellow ↓↓↓ ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ